Signs of Intelligent Life

Mid-age, mid-class, local-foodie, techno-weenie liberal. Flying back and forth between SJC and RDU for work and life. Comments are welcome if they are on-topic, substantive, concise, and not boring or obscene. Comments may be edited for clarity and length.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lots of life but less blogging - the catchup edition

I cannot believe I have had a MV apartment for >1yr.
Time flies when you are older even when you are not having fun.

Significant events of the past year:
  1. First case of walking pneumonia and first chest x-ray. I recovered.
  2. Promoted back to manager again so I can approve >$0 purchases.
  3. Bought tickets to Underworld concert in Oakland but did not go. Helped Ulana edit and review her trip docs for the fall NCNPS trip
  4. Went on the spring and fall NCNPS trips, for more details see http://www.ncwildflower.org/schedule.htm
  5. Found lots of Eastwood high school friends on facebook - Dixie Bailey, Paul Johns, Ellen Thomas, Missy Sherlin, Lorraine Baldwin, Betty Stockard
  6. Came down with a case of acute colitis and had to visit a nearby emergency room. I have recovered from the colitis but the retail bill is still shocking. This is material for another blog.
  7. Theo visited my MV apartment and we bought an inflatable mattress and fixed the tires and lights on the bikes.
That is not everything significant for this last year but a good start.

No comments:

Followers